This section is intended for Harvey Mudd faculty who are interested in learning more about service learning or accessing resources.
How the Office of Service Learning Can Help
- Project consultation.
- Community site development.
- Class workshops (pre-service activities and mid-semester reflections).
Service Learning Benefits for Faculty
- Teaching is enhanced through the service learning experience.
- Stronger relationships with students.
- Broadens topics for research and publication.
- Demonstrates commitment to the community.
- How to designate a course Service Learning Course.
See the Academic Courses Page.