This website outlines the current initiatives and projects that are part of growth planning and provides contact information and other details.
On Friday, Nov. 1, 2013, at its Saddle Rock Retreat, the Harvey Mudd College Board of Trustees approved a resolution for smart growth (PDF)—growing the size of the student body to as many as 900 students over the next 10 years.
Please note that the content provided here represents current plans. Given that growth to 900 students will occur over 10 years, we anticipate there will be changes to these plans. This site will be updated as adjustments are made, and additional communications will be sent notifying the College community.
- Student Growth
- Increased Financial Aid Budget
- Faculty Growth/Faculty Start-Up Funds
- Staff Growth
- Vacated Space (Including Galileo and Jacobs-Keck renovations)
- Olin Annex/New Academic Building
- New Dormitories (2)
- Changes to the Hoch-Shanahan Dining Commons
- Five-Year Assessment
- Revision to Campus Master Plan