The 5-College students will be utilizing the student portal to web-register for courses. Included on this web page are links which provide you with specific instructions on how to independently web-register for courses that you want to take.
Instructions on Performing Web-Registration Procedures
- Exploring Courses, Meeting with Your Advisors and Getting Web-Registration Clearance (PDF)
- Obtaining PERMission (PERMS) to Enroll in Courses that Require Permission (PDF)
- Web-Registration Utilizing the Course Search Tab Option on Add/Drop Courses Icon (PDF)
- Web-Registration Utilizing the Course Search Option (PDF)
- If You are Unable to Add a Course (PDF)
- Printing Your Schedule (PDF)
- Getting on a Waitlist When a Course is Full (PDF)
- Appendix 1 – If This Happens (Trouble Shooting) (PDF)
- Appendix 2 – Web-Registration Quick Steps (PDF)
Once you have met with your advisors, completed your yellow web-registration card and have your advisors approve your course selections, bring your web-registration card to the Office of the Registrar for Authorization Clearance. You will be provided with a copy of your web-registration card which you will use to independently web-register for courses during your web-registration appointment time. The Office of the Registrar will retain your original web-registration card.
It is advised that you submit your PERMission(s) for courses that require instructor approval prior to your web-registration appointment as you will be able to web-register in courses that have received instructor approval during your appointment time. If you are unable to web-register for instructor approved courses yourself, PRINT a copy of your instructor approval and bring it to the Office of the Registrar for processing (DO NOT forward your PERM approvals).
You can be placed on a Waitlist for a course that becomes full/closed during your web-registration time by submitting a PERMission via the Student Portal. Unprocessed PERMs become the waitlist by which instructors fill open/released seats. Should you receive a PERMs approval from an instructor and are unable to add a course yourself, PRINT the PERMs approval and bring it to the Office of the Registrar for processing (DO NOT Forward your PERMs approvals).
The student web-registration website will include and/or may be updated with web-registration information periodically.
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties prior to or during web-registration, please feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.