Verification Services (Enrollment and Degree)

Enrollment verification proves to third parties that you are enrolled as a student at Harvey Mudd College. There are many situations in which you may need to prove your student status, for example, when applying for a job, deferring student loans or seeking insurance discounts.We can help you verify your enrollment via mail, fax, e-mail or in person.

If you completed all requirements, but your degree has not yet posted and you have an urgent need for documentation to receive a job offer or graduate school admission, contact the registrar’s office and request a certification letter stating your degree requirements are met.

If you are a third party who needs to verify a student’s enrollment or degree, we can connect you with our clearinghouse. Please select For Third Party from the menu.